HOME  |  BLOGLOVIN  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TUMBLR  |  ABOUT ME

1.01.2012

HAUL

Shopping is by far my favorite sport, and I don't know of any girl who doesn't love to enter a new year without fresh additions to their wardrobe.
Most of the items I picked up are new season, with the acceptance of a few pairs of shoes :)

Leather look skirt, H&M £19.99
Pleated chiffon skirt, H&M £14.99
Silk t-shirt, H&M £7.99
Polka dot shirt, Primark £10


Topshop leopard loafers £15 in the sale

River Island heeled Chelsea boot £30, in the sale

Chelsea boots, Primark
(I'm not too sure on these, mainly because I picked up the wrong size! They look far too big)


Jewelry:
Spiked headband, Topshop around £12
Eyeball ring, Topshop £7.50
Enamel bracelet, H&M £3.99


So that concludes my first post! Apologies for the picture quality- I'm no photographer!

2 comments:

Updates By Her said...

I love the H&M bracelet! :)


P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! Thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com and happy new year!

Unknown said...

I love all the shoes and jewelry! SO amazing. And makes me so sad that we don't have Topshop in Germany...

Visit my blog as well if you want to!
http://kiwipferdchen.de.vu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...