HOME  |  BLOGLOVIN  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TUMBLR  |  ABOUT ME

1.06.2012

MAC makeup!

Before Christmas I had my first ever shop at MAC in the Harrods MAC shop in London, since then I have accquired a few other products and I have found myself desperately wanting more! So I thought I would show you what I got and what I think of it :)
Firstly, I got some foundation. I got the studio fix fluid in NW15, at first I thought it a bit orange but now I have perfected putting it on properly. I have oily skin, which this foundation is great for as once it is on it feels very matte, but still leaves your skin looking dewy. I would say it is a higher qualuty dupe for Rimmel's 26 hour stay foundation :)

The second item I got was the Blot Powder, which is great for oily skin too. It does exactly what it says on the tin, it really mattifies your skin, but if you have dry patches use it sparingly because it can look flaky if you over use it.

The artist then gave me the Select Moisturecover Concealer, which I thought was a bit watery at first but it really is great. It doesnt transfer my mascara and if I put it over my pimples it doesnt make them worse which is rare.

When the artist was doing my makeup she brought over two eyeshadow colours that suited my skintone perfectly. I didnt ask for any specific colours but she gave me Sable which is a frost finish and Shroom which is a satin finish. Satin is my everyday staple base colour and I love it. Sable is a purple/brown which is great for a subtle smoky eye.

MAC also do a great lipbalm, the tinted lip conditioner I got from my cousin as my Christmas pressie. It has saved my lips this winter, has a great colour and smells wonderful-just like candy floss. I recommend this for people who dont like to wear makeup or even like to keep it subtle.


Thats my review, hope you liked it!

-Olivia xx

6 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

Nice Fashion blog! I've never tried MAC makeup before and now I want to, esp. their lipsticks! ;)

Following you now :)

x X

Unknown said...

MAC products are the best ever! great post

http://contagiousfashion111.blogspot.com/

Amazingly Beautiful by Isa Malago said...

MAC is my favorite brad of make up! They have amazing stuff :)

xox,
Isa

The Key To Chic said...

I have't tried the foundation or concealer by MAC, but I adore their lipglass!

Updates By Her said...

I love Mac cosmetics!! One of my favorites from them are the lipstics!! They have so many beautiful colours of them! :)

P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! Thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love MAC products! Their eye shadows are the best. Shroom is one of my favorite colors. I haven't tried their foundation, but I've watched my friend get made over and it matched perfectly. Thanks so much for visiting and commenting on my blog! <3

toni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...